Sell Your Tree
For 30 years now, Sunscape has been the largest collector of specimen palms and trees in the Eastern United States.
We purchase palms and trees from homeowners that have grown tired of the expense and the time that maintaining mature palm trees involve. Or maybe the scale of the palm has just outgrown the house it was planted around years ago.
In any case, have us remove your palm and we will pay you and plant a free 7 Gallon replacement.
Contact us today and we will give you an offer for your tree.
How to get the process started!
*Please Read Entire Page*
Text or Email us:
- Address (We will pull up on google to see the access and possible utilities)
- Pictures from a few angles (If you're unable to send pictures, please let us know in your message)
If it is a palm or tree we can use, we will let you know. Tree's must be located in the state of Florida, healthy, of good quality, and accessible with large equipment (bucket truck, crane, tractor, etc.).
Before we begin marketing your tree(s), we will need to have USIC perform an underground utility check
- This is a free service provided by utility companies
- A utility locate ensures that no damage is done and that no one will be harmed during removal
Once we have found a job site for your tree, you will be notified of the removal date. Trees are paid for on the day of removal. With most trees we remove, we offer a free 7-gallon replacement.
We do NOT purchase or remove:
- Bismarck Palms
- Washingtonian Palms (Mexican Fan Palms)
- Sabal Palms (Cabbage, Palmetto Palm)
- Queen Palms
- 1-3 trunk Pygmy Date palms
- Paurotis Palm
- Royal Palms over 22 feet of Gray Wood
- Coconut Palms over 20 feet of wood
- Fruiting or Citrus
Exceptions: If you have a large property with 40 or more mature trees of the same type, including the ones listed above, please send pictures and information by e-mail or text. Trees must be healthy, easily accessible, and of good quality.
Space needed for equipment:
We need a minimum of 10 feet between homes to access small (under 10 feet tall) backyard trees with a tractor.
For larger trees (over 10 feet tall) that require a crane, a minimum of 14 feet is needed between homes.
Access must be straight back with no turns or no obstacles (Ex: clear of a/c units, pumps, fences, other trees, or bushes). We must have access to the trees through your personal property.
Trees We Buy
But not all we buy, call us or send us a picture if you are not sure what you have